Apple Health Troubleshooting
If you cannnot see your Apple Health entries in app even though you have turned on synchronization or your entries are not stored in Apple Health you might review the following tips:
First step: Make sure the app has turned on read and write permissions within Apple Health app:
- Open the Health app.
- Tap "Sources" on the bottom tab bar.
- Tap "Better Weight" in the listing.
- Make sure that all the switches are turned on.
If you do not see your data from other apps (like smart scales) in our app, please do this:
- Launch the Health app.
- Tap "Health Data" on the bottom tab bar.
- Tap "Body Measurements" in the listing.
- Tap "Weight" in the listing.
- Tap "Show All Data" in the listing.
- Make sure you see your weight entries from the other apps in the listing. If you don't, you need to enable Health sync in the other apps according to the first tutorial on this page.